• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well that was a surprise TV show ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not quite sure how you can compare saturday night primetime viewing like Take Me Out to naked attraction!

One is a modern version of Blind date (without the blind bit)
    and the other is ...

I don't know what it is, other than grim. This was the FIRST tv show I saw, in the UK, after returning from 4 years offshore and I was not impressed!

Comment

I watch it for research purpose only

Comment

I happened across this ina arare foray into live TV a year or so back. Was genuinely surprised that even today, this got the go ahead.

I must have caught the end of the show because the presenter was chatting to a woman about whose willy she liked best, then the woman wopped her top off.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Any cliffhangers at the end of a season?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            I happened across this ina arare foray into live TV a year or so back. Was genuinely surprised that even today, this got the go ahead.

I must have caught the end of the show because the presenter was chatting to a woman about whose willy she liked best, then the woman wopped her top off.

Yep when the seeker has reviewed all that is on offer they choose between the last two box occupiers whilst they too are in the nude.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
              Not quite sure how you can compare saturday night primetime viewing like Take Me Out to naked attraction!

One is a modern version of Blind date (without the blind bit)
              and the other is ...

I don't know what it is, other than grim. This was the FIRST tv show I saw, in the UK, after returning from 4 years offshore and I was not impressed!
              It is the corniness and desperation that joins the two, they are both just raw.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Yep when the seeker has reviewed all that is on offer they choose between the last two box occupiers whilst they too are in the nude.
                Is the "winner" allowed to say "oh, no thanks love" when that happens?

The one I saw it was a woman choosing men, so I assumed that was always the case?

Comment

The one I saw it was a woman choosing men, so I assumed that was always the case?
                  No, all combinations catered for, see the episode info to pick the ones you want ogle:

Naked Attraction - Wikipedia

Comment

Nope they don't care what they poke where. None of that we is hetro here.

They go on a date afterwards. Like Fernandos you have to guess if they played hide the sausage / whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Nope they don't care what they poke where. None of that we is hetro here.
                      I like the idea of them presenting a straight man with a load of naked men and then shaming him as a bigot when he says he only likes girls. Maybe that's for when it needs more edge.
                      They go on a date afterwards. Like Fernandos you have to guess if they played hide the sausage / whatever.
                      I wouldn't be that surprised if the show ended as they start copping off on stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X