• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ocado

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocado

Got a delivery slot in my area!

How is it? I remember I checked a while ago and everything was so expensive I didn't bother placing an order.

Comment

Firsty time going to use them - if it's better than Iceland then good enough...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Firsty time going to use them - if it's better than Iceland then good enough...
        Hopefully, your delivery driver will be skilled enough to manouevre his Mercedes around obstacles like walls and trees.

Comment

Yes re-opened for me as well.

Ocado has some great deals and is well known for Amazon flips. I know someone turning over £60,000 a month in sales from buying on Ocado using multiple accounts, sending to a prep centre and then selling on Amazon. He makes £9k a month in profit just from Ocado!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Ocado has some great deals and is well known for Amazon flips. I know someone turning over £60,000 a month in sales from buying on Ocado using multiple accounts, sending to a prep centre and then selling on Amazon. He makes £9k a month in profit just from Ocado!
            What a total MF that chap, innit?

Do you need another Ocado sockie?

Comment

Ocado have been getting better after their almost complete meltdown at the beginning of the pandemic.

Their partnership with Waitrose ends next month and they start up with M&S Food from September.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Their partnership with Waitrose ends next month

Just when I finally joined!

Fooking M&S can't possibly be anywhere as good as Waitrose food wise

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Just when I finally joined!

Fooking M&S can't possibly be anywhere as good as Waitrose food wise
                  Amazon Fresh use Booths - the supermarket chain for the posh Cheshire set - so good Waitrose doesn't even try to compete...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Amazon Fresh use Booths - the supermarket chain for the posh Cheshire set - so good Waitrose doesn't even try to compete...
                    "AmazonFresh is not available for this location."

Comment

Working...
                    X