• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Re-imposition of lockdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Beach crowds descend on Bournemouth, Brighton and Poole"
    Beach crowds descend on Bournemouth, Brighton and Poole - BBC News

Comment

Sons of beach!

Comment

Just to note went to Cotswold zoo instead of beach as we thought it would be less busy. Boy was we wrong.

99% were white, 85% didn't give a dam about social distancing and out of 85% , 100% were chavs or low class. A lot of the lads had tops off lol. 80% looked in bad shape with beer bellies.

If most of uk is acting like what I saw today then dam by October it's going to be a covid fest. Furlough should of been over a long time ago. It's partly the problem because they are on furlough they think it's a free holiday hence when beaches and other places are ram packed more than usual.

The economy is going to tank and so is the housing market. We need to stop throwing money away. As a contractor I get jack all but I have to cope with it so why can't everyone else. Most shops are now open. Only a select few businesses are closed.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
          Just to note went to Cotswold zoo instead of beach as we thought it would be less busy. Boy was we wrong.

99% were white, 85% didn't give a dam about social distancing and out of 85% , 100% were chavs or low class. A lot of the lads had tops off lol. 80% looked in bad shape with beer bellies.

If most of uk is acting like what I saw today then dam by October it's going to be a covid fest. Furlough should of been over a long time ago. It's partly the problem because they are on furlough they think it's a free holiday hence when beaches and other places are ram packed more than usual.

The economy is going to tank and so is the housing market. We need to stop throwing money away. As a contractor I get jack all but I have to cope with it so why can't everyone else. Most shops are now open. Only a select few businesses are closed.
          Don't be a twat all your life.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

You obviously didn't live away from home in your late teens/early 20s or go to outdoor attractions, otherwise you would have realised every sunny school holiday day and every sunny bank holiday crowds descend everywhere.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Coronavirus UK: Pubs and restaurants could be shut so schools can reopen in autumn | Metro News

Schools or pubs, you decide.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Schools - I can buy alcohol from the shop over the road/supermarket and drink it in my garden talking to my neighbours.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just to note went to Cotswold zoo instead of beach as we thought it would be less busy... 100% were chavs or low class....
                  Just out of interest, which are you. Low class or chav?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Just out of interest, which are you. Low class or chav?
                    What’s the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      What’s the difference?
                      He made the distinction when he claimed to be one or the other.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X