• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Right-wing academics ‘forced to hide views’

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Looks like someone's spent half the evening trying to justify their existence, sad isn't it...

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
    about 10 minutes pointing out the stupidity amongst the feckless four, its a public service.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      about 10 minutes pointing out the stupidity amongst the feckless four, its a public service.
      Nah, CUK is a public service for care in the community types like yourself and a few others on here
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Nah, CUK is a public service for care in the community types like yourself and a few others on here

I am not the idiot who asked the same question 15 times.

Comment

I am not the idiot who asked the same question 15 times.
          No, you're the idiot who couldn't answer it properly
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

No, you're the idiot who couldn't answer it the way I wanted
            FTFY.

Comment

FTFY.
              I see you're making things up again to fit your own narrative

Comment

I see you're making things up again to fit your own narrative

I repeatedly answered your question. Sorry if you didn't understand the answer.

Comment

No you didn't but you continue to be in denial. I bet you don't wear a facemask either...

Comment

You gave indirect answers to direct questions.
                    You repeatedly refused to directly answer questions
                    You re-worded quotes.

The question Darmie asked in the early days of this thread was about Elphicke's whip being reinstated.

Then when I linked to the guilty party's sentence yesterday, you went into full-on snowflake meltdown, refusing to accept that Elphicke had ever been mentioned in this thread, and that it was only ever about one of the other Tory MPs who has committed sexual assault.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      You gave indirect answers to direct questions.
                      You repeatedly refused to directly answer questions
                      You re-worded quotes.

The question Darmie asked in the early days of this thread was about Elphicke's whip being reinstated.

Then when I linked to the guilty party's sentence yesterday, you went into full-on snowflake meltdown, refusing to accept that Elphicke had ever been mentioned in this thread, and that it was only ever about one of the other Tory MPs who has committed sexual assault.

feck me do you always make tulip up?

We started talking about right wing academics, then someone bought in an MP who has been accused not even charged of sexual misconduct and I cautioned against revealing the identity of a man who is 96% likely to be not even be prosecuted due to lack of evidence of wrongdoing - from government figures.

Then it was suggested that like Charlie Elphicke he should have the whip removed. I said maybe the whip knew more about both cases and was making a judgement based on evidence.

It was then pointed out when the tories were desperate they returned the whip to Charlie Elphicke - I agreed it seemed odd. Throughout the posts there has been a call for the MP merely accused of rape to be named and shamed publicly, I could smell the fire burning and the see the pitchforks glinting .

No I didn't go into a snowflake meltdown merely pointed out that not only had you represented the 15th repetition of the question as the first and that you & Barmy had also failed to read my answers to the issue they are in the thread, try looking.

Again you fail to understand the difference between someone accused of a crime and someone who has been convicted of a crime and believe that they should suffer in the same way. I don't.

I suspect your beliefs may be driven by prejudice against Tory MPs and a simplistic view of sexual misconduct accusations.

Comment

Working...
                      X