• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm planning a massive outdoor BBQ this weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm planning a massive outdoor BBQ this weekend

@Pooper, can you please predict a category 5 hurricane, followed by 3 feet of snow and a subsequent melt and devastating flood event.

It would be nice to have great weather.

TIA.

You could have psychocandy running the track and trace compliance for your visitors too, he's good with that kind of thing!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      @Pooper, can you please predict a category 5 hurricane, followed by 3 feet of snow and a subsequent melt and devastating flood event.

TIA.
      I'll predict a mini-lockdown for Swindon following that outbreak at the Iceland warehouse. Will that help?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by mjcp View Post
        You could have psychocandy running the track and trace compliance for your visitors too, he's good with that kind of thing!
        What visitors?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I'll predict a mini-lockdown for Swindon following that outbreak at the Iceland warehouse. Will that help?
          Poor Iceland

Comment

TIA.
            but you dont have any friends

Comment

TIA.
              You forgot about miners strike...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                /thread
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  He didn't say he did, just that he was having a massive BBQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    I lived in Swindon(old town, and yes was Nationwide) for a year. I’m surprised covid-19 would go near the place to be honest

Comment

Working...
                    X