2020 US Presidential Election thread 2020 US Presidential Election thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 404
  1. #21

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    The majority of Americans thinks that minestrone talks out of his arse
    Minny's alcohol damaged brain thinks 38% is a majority.

    38% of Voters Think Biden Has Dementia - Rasmussen Reports(R)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  2. #22

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Minny's alcohol damaged brain thinks 38% is a majority.

    38% of Voters Think Biden Has Dementia - Rasmussen Reports(R)
    90%+ super duper majority of US racists think that Obama was born outside of US

  3. #23

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,208

    Default

    Biden can hardly get through 60 seconds of speaking without getting words the wrong way round or having to go back on what he said. Everyone can see this.



    In like 30 seconds he can't say "so looking forward" the right way round and fails twice to say "physical and mental fitness"

    That is why he hides and people are now saying he should not do debates.

    Put your house on Trump winning.

  4. #24

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Minny's alcohol damaged brain thinks 38% is a majority.

    38% of Voters Think Biden Has Dementia - Rasmussen Reports(R)
    There are other polls...

    Majority of Voters Believe Joe Biden in ‘Early Stages of Dementia’ - Geopolitics News

    But 38% really isn't good and he has been hiding for the last 5 months in a basement.

  5. #25

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,129

    Default

    From a 2018 poll.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  6. #26

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minestrone View Post
    There are other polls...

    Majority of Voters Believe Joe Biden in ‘Early Stages of Dementia’ - Geopolitics News

    But 38% really isn't good and he has been hiding for the last 5 months in a basement.
    But it was Trump who actually took dementia test and now brags on TV that he can still recognise an elephant



  7. #27

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,129

    Default

    National (US) Poll - March 5, 2019 - 64 Percent Of U.S. Voters Say | Quinnipiac University Connecticut

    64% of Americans think Trump committed crimes before becoming President.
    45% of Americans think Trump committed crimes as President.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  8. #28

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    National (US) Poll - March 5, 2019 - 64 Percent Of U.S. Voters Say | Quinnipiac University Connecticut

    64% of Americans think Trump committed crimes before becoming President.
    45% of Americans think Trump committed crimes as President.
    Emperor Tump much prefers old fashioned Roman numerals instead of totally fake Obama Arabic numerals

  9. #29

    More fingers than teeth

    minestrone is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    17,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    But it was Trump who actually took dementia test and now brags on TV that he can still recognise an elephant


    Yes, he makes it into a story with a little song and dance act.

    Then it becomes an issue and Biden gets asked about taking tests. Biden predictably can hardly finish the sentence.

    He did the same with Clinton, made little jibes about her mental state, seizures. It's all planned.


  10. #30

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,520

    Default

    Trump lies, and?

    He won't win anyway, even without pandemic

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •