• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Gregg and other Anti Contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Not quite, starting a thread to insult another poster is a bannable offence - but only if the insult is in the title or the original post

Starting a thread and then insulting the poster in the second post is completely allowed.
    It's more of a cry for help than an insult. I forgive him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
      Old Gregg...
      Bit woke, but he does make very tasty sausage rolls.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
      Here we go

The usual suspects bullying the normal people - I leave the playground now

don't let the door slap your arse on the way out.
      And that's exactly why I quite like BR14.

First of all I've done incredibly well over the last 10 years, I contracted invested money in properties and pensions Sipps.
      Or did you invest contracting money in properties and pensions, and now you're drunk?

BBC is a Tory mouth piece
      Well with the new DG, possibly. But before then it was the Tories wanting to dismantle it. Are you delusional as well as stupid?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        most of the posters would explode if they met a woman.
        Even the women!

Comment

First of all I've done incredibly well over the last 10 years, I contracted invested money in properties and pensions Sipps.
          The Tories are rigging this economy completely unchallenged, buy to let lines the pockets of wealthy property developers
          Soooooo, you've earned bucket loads and invested in property, whilst at the same time you're critising those who are BTL landlords? Hmmm...

And you've earned this money via the IR35 lower tax advantages whilst then bemoaning the lack of services in the UK that is paid for via tax receipts. So mate, who do you think should be putting into the tax system to pay for those services you want?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Soooooo, you've earned bucket loads and invested in property, whilst at the same time you're critising those who are BTL landlords? Hmmm...

And you've earned this money via the IR35 lower tax advantages whilst then bemoaning the lack of services in the UK that is paid for via tax receipts. So mate, who do you think should be putting into the tax system to pay for those services you want?
            I’d like the Uk to become more like Singapore or Switzerland. Much lower taxes and people more responsible for their finances and what community services they choose to use

At the moment it feels like immigrants come with ten kids and sit on benefits. British hard working people cannot have kids and often have to work abroad

So the responsible are punished and the reckless are encouraged

Comment

i thought you'd fecked off?
              why are you still here?
              get tangled in the door?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                i thought you'd fecked off?
                why are you still here?
                get tangled in the door?
                Reading between the lines, between Tory cuts and COVID, the day centre has closed down and they have nowhere better to be.
                Last edited by Old Greg; 15 September 2020, 19:25.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
                  I’d like the Uk to become more like Singapore or Switzerland. Much lower taxes and people more responsible for their finances and what community services they choose to use

At the moment it feels like immigrants come with ten kids and sit on benefits. British hard working people cannot have kids and often have to work abroad

So the responsible are punished and the reckless are encouraged
                  Inneresting ... I responded to Shack-thingy and you respond on his behalf ..... now if that's not evidence that you're one and the same person I don't know what is

It also seems like you're a tinsy winsy little bit racist too. Sounds like someone in failing in life and needs a group of people to blame for their ineptitude

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Inneresting ... I responded to Shack-thingy and you respond on his behalf ..... now if that's not evidence that you're one and the same person I don't know what is

It also seems like you're a tinsy winsy little bit racist too. Sounds like someone in failing in life and needs a group of people to blame for their ineptitude
                    Your analysis looks correct. If we can draw any comfort from his outpouring of misery, it is that there will be 10 hardworking second generation immigrant kids, whereas the gene pool will remain unsullied by his spawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Your analysis looks correct. If we can draw any comfort from his outpouring of misery, it is that there will be 10 hardworking second generation immigrant kids, whereas the gene pool will remain unsullied by his spawn.
                      Kleenex however will be well used .... he must have been in a right state during the panic buying of tissues in March

Comment

Working...
                      X