Boom Boom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Boom

  1. #1

    TykeLike

    SimonMac is always on top

    SimonMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire
    Posts
    24,167

    Default Boom

    Extension through until Christmas, no plans to move back to the office anytime soon so still billing a London rate from God's Own Country
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

    ― Marcus Aurelius

  2. #2

    Banned

    LondonPM1 doesn't make much sense


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    Extension through until Christmas, no plans to move back to the office anytime soon so still billing a London rate from God's Own Country
    I dare not ask industry or anything specific like what plan b was and any rate reduction so I’ll do what the other egg heads want me to do


  3. #3

    TykeLike

    SimonMac is always on top

    SimonMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire
    Posts
    24,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonPM1 View Post
    I dare not ask industry or anything specific like what plan b was and any rate reduction so I’ll do what the other egg heads want me to do

    Ask away, it’s not a secret (industry anyway)
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

    ― Marcus Aurelius

  4. #4

    Double Godlike!

    ladymuck has reached the peak. Play again?

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    11,442

    Default

    Congratulations!



    There's hope for us normals yet

  5. #5

    Banned

    LondonPM1 doesn't make much sense


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    Ask away, it’s not a secret (industry anyway)
    Ok I’ll bite then

    Industry
    How long with current employer. Six months or six year roughly
    Rough day rate
    Average hours worked per day
    What was plan b if not extended. Are you confident you could get something
    Programming or project manager or something else. Generic description of what you do

    That’s the kind of anecdotes I’d love to hear from people at the coal face

  6. #6

    TykeLike

    SimonMac is always on top

    SimonMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire
    Posts
    24,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonPM1 View Post
    Ok I’ll bite then

    Industry
    How long with current employer. Six months or six year roughly
    Rough day rate
    Average hours worked per day
    What was plan b if not extended. Are you confident you could get something
    Programming or project manager or something else. Generic description of what you do

    That’s the kind of anecdotes I’d love to hear from people at the coal face
    FOLPM1
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

    ― Marcus Aurelius

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk has reached the peak. Play again?

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    44,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonPM1 View Post
    Ok I’ll bite then

    Industry
    How long with current employer. Six months or six year roughly
    Rough day rate
    Average hours worked per day
    What was plan b if not extended. Are you confident you could get something
    Programming or project manager or something else. Generic description of what you do

    That’s the kind of anecdotes I’d love to hear from people at the coal face
    Just piss off you tedious chunt.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  8. #8

    Banned

    LondonPM1 doesn't make much sense


    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    FOLPM1
    Wow this place is full of pleasant people

    Look forward to having you in my team one day.

  9. #9

    bored now

    eek is always on top

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    25,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LondonPM1 View Post
    Wow this place is full of pleasant people

    Look forward to having you in my team one day.
    We would resign immediately
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  10. #10

    Super poster

    jmo21 is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,036

    Default


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •