• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump will win the presidency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    It was the part that triggered the Trumpkin.
    Surely it can't have been the bit about Trump only caring for himself and he will bail and leave chaos? Even his supporters must understand this ....... don't they? Or are they so delusional they think he is 'one of them'?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Surely it can't have been the bit about Trump only caring for himself and he will bail and leave chaos? Even his supporters must understand this ....... don't they? Or are they so delusional they think he is 'one of them'?
      I wouldn’t over-analyse it. They’re a bit thick.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        I wouldn’t over-analyse it. They’re a bit thick.
        I know, but it's fun
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

A good number of his supporters just want him to fook up the system - regardless if they get hit: which those thickos at best think as unlikely or at worst (and most likely) just don’t think that far ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse
            Actually a lot of us want the system broken over here too. We appreciate there will be some short term pain. Doesn't make us thick, it's the opposite actually and the people who call us thick - they are actually the thick ones because they just don't get why the system needs a reboot.
            Or maybe, just maybe, people who are smarter than thikos like you understand that the alternative (which is breaking the system without "what we'll do next?" is worse?

Comment

Inneresting .....

Care to elaborate which part of what I said is delusional and requires me to seek professional help. I can let the psychiatrist know, so they can focus their support
              Okay great make fun of me... cool. Biden will likely win the presidency. The transition from trump to biden will be completely normal, trump will stay in the usa without any issues. What issue would he have? and why would he flee? You seem to be living in an alternate reality.

I will glady bump this thread when trump likely losses and there is an orderly transfer of power and nothing from your fantasy world happens.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                A good number of his supporters just want him to fook up the system - regardless if they get hit: which those thickos at best think as unlikely or at worst (and most likely) just don’t think that far ahead.
                In the usa there is only one parties supporters that are in the streets rioting and burning down businesses and peoples homes and destroying cities. There is only one side talking about a marxist revolution. There is only one side talking about tearing up the constitution.

Who is trying to fook up the system?

Seriously you guys are suffering from some serious paranoid delusions, either that or you just lack the ability to read, watch and observe what is going on.

Comment

What would have happened if black cops kept killing whites under highly questionable circumstances?

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse
                    Actually a lot of us want the system broken over here too. We appreciate there will be some short term pain. Doesn't make us thick, it's the opposite actually and the people who call us thick - they are actually the thick ones because they just don't get why the system needs a reboot.
                    So what's your plan for this "post-broken" world then? What do you want to break exactly?

Hasn't Trump been in power for four years? What has he broken and remade better in the U.S., by way of example?

My humble observation is that a lot of people want to break stuff either because they're bored, misanthropes or because they're partisan thickos (and hence lap up the fake news).

Comment

Plan appears to be as follows:

Step 1: Break up the system!
                      Step 2: ???
                      Step 3: PROFIT!

Most of them thickos don't even think that far though.

Comment

Working...
                      X