• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official US 2020 Elections thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    And why would we want that?

It will coax Minnie back so we can trigger him properly.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      It will coax Minnie back so we can trigger him properly.
      He'll come back only when Covid-29 vaccination starts on football stadiums

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        And why would we want that?

Because of the threat of racist tears to rising sea levels.

Comment

Best press conference setting ever, just right for losers. This is not over. For we shall mount our righteous stand at Four Seasons Total Landscaping. Next to Fantasy Island Adult Books. Across the street from the Delaware Valley Cremation Center. Between the fire extinguisher and yellow hose.

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

US election 2020: How will Biden change foreign policy? - BBC News

The world according to Joe Biden is a much more traditional take on America's role and interests, grounded in international institutions established after World War Two, and based on shared western democratic values.

It is one of global alliances in which America leads free nations in combating transnational threats.

What could change under Biden? A few things stand out - the approach to allies, to climate change, and to the Middle East.
            I've increased my allocation of US weapons and military stocks. Should be an explosive 2021.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
              US election 2020: How will Biden change foreign policy? - BBC News

I've increased my allocation of US weapons and military stocks. Should be an explosive 2021.
              Go long on the sort of corporate equities that will trigger BlasterBates.

Comment

Go long on the sort of corporate equities that will trigger BlasterBates.
                I'm fully on board with the Green new deal. My portfolio is "bright green". There's nothing more satisfying than waiting for a good mood at a dinner party and then change the subject to mass extinction and extract confessions on who has a SUV.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  I'm fully on board with the Green new deal. My portfolio is "bright green". There's nothing more satisfying than waiting for a good mood at a dinner party and then change the subject to mass extinction and extract confessions on who has a SUV.
                  SUV now has a new meaning...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Personally, I always like to end a dinner party with a good backwoods conspiracy story about how the lizard people have compromised the temperature sensor network, but each to their own cretinisms, I suppose.

Comment

Personally, I always like to end a dinner party with a good backwoods conspiracy story about how the lizard people have compromised the temperature sensor network, but each to their own cretinisms, I suppose.
                      A popular topic going forward will be the disappointment with respect to the EU being able to box the UK into a horrible deal.
                      Last edited by BlasterBates; 8 November 2020, 14:20.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X