• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who stockpiles lettuce?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who stockpiles lettuce?

Would it be daily star readers?

No it's citrus fruit they are stock piling....

Why is Bill Bailey sad for mum?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Johnny Rotten
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Johnny Silverhand...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          No it's citrus fruit they are stock piling....

Why is Bill Bailey sad for mum?
          I think it's cos his mum was a big ballroom dancing fan but died in 2005

Bill Bailey shares Strictly win heartache as his late mum wasn't there to watch him - Daily Star

Comment

MF’s Amazon thingy.

Comment

Or, did someone go into a shop at a time when stocks hadn't been replenished and decided 2 + 2 = 1,408,762?

Comment

The same people stockpiling prawns and Marie Rose sauce?

Comment

Is this just the tip of the iceberg? 'Kos if it is, we're fooked...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Rabbits, silly!

Comment

Working...
                    X