• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris' Mass Testing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You are welcome to take up the challenge.
    What was the last software/Internet company that got 100 bln stock market valuation in the UK?

As I said - there is a fundamental reason why such compaines are not in the UK - it's somethng MPs should have concerned themselves about.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      What was the last software/Internet company that got 100 bln stock market valuation in the UK?

As I said - there is a fundamental reason why such compaines are not in the UK - it's somethng MPs should have concerned themselves about.
      Is M-12 SKA still (if it ever officially was ) based in the UK?

If it's such a bad place to do such things, can get a cruise liner cheap (plenty are/were moored off the west coast this year) as a floating office and sail into international waters and declare independence from any laws or taxes. After a few years can trade up to one of those new UK aircraft carriers they'll be flogging on ebay, for private security.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Is M-12 SKA still (if it ever officially was ) based in the UK?
        Yes it was and still is.

But if I could redo things I'd certainly set it up offshore, not for the purpose of saving on taxes (which would not have worked if management in the UK), but to reduce red fecking tape.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          reduce red fecking tape.
          You think red tape is bad, wait until the grey tape arrives.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I thought it was Blue tape now?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              I thought it was Blue tape now?
              It is red, white and blue tape for a red, white and blue B....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
              X