• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swindon Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swindon Boom

Swindon not on list of 50 worst places to live in
    Didcot named one of the worst places to live in England | Oxford Mail

They removed it because it was so bad that it made other 49 places look great.

Comment

Peterborough is breaking all records at the top of that list, still surprised how I’ve lasted one year in there.
      Bought a cheap bike at some point to wonder about the area(more to avoid the populated areas), it lasted less than 24h in my possession.
      It was most likely stolen before I bought it than stolen from me so probably is still stuck in that parallel universe.

Comment

Slough is 24 !!!!

After Doncaster & Croydon.

Poor old Aylesbury.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bham not on the list

Comment

How can Torquay be worse than Rochdale when Torquay has a beach and a posh bit? Rochdale is the armpit of Greater Manchester. It's like a clagnut on the arse of society.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Bham not on the list
              Walsall is!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Walsall is!
                And Wolves...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  How can Torquay be worse than Rochdale when Torquay has a beach and a posh bit? Rochdale is the armpit of Greater Manchester. It's like a clagnut on the arse of society.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    They removed it because it was so bad that it made other 49 places look great.
                    They've put a fence round it and given it to Europe as part of the deal.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X