• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

well that sorts the vaccine supply problem for the EU.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
    No your just a prick.

Lets see if I get banned for swearing and your ok comparing the vaccines to killing jews.
    <modsnip>
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 28 January 2021, 20:58. Reason: Antisemitic nonsense
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

TDGT

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
        Lets see if I get banned for swearing and you're ok comparing the vaccines to killing jews.
        youre.

Last edited by NotAllThere; 28 January 2021, 16:33. Reason: Gaslighting :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Antisemitic drivel
          Nice antisemitic whataboutery trope you've picked there. I'm not an offended snowflake. But I find your comments vile. For your information, the complaints we received are definitely not from snowflakes, nor millennials. You are a bloody disgrace.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            They can wait for the doses.

Or are they inoculating the kids first?
            A fair comment. Speaking to a German colleague, he was moaning that they were doing old people first. I explained why.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              A fair comment. Speaking to a German colleague, he was moaning that they were doing old people first. I explained why.
              In Indonesia they are doing social media influencers first so they promote the vaccine(s) then are doing those 18 to 59. Their reasoning is that this is the group that is socially active so spreads the virus.

(Edited as got upper age wrong)
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It all depends on what model they're using, what outcome they want and how much they factor in education and the health of the economy.

Comment

It all depends on what model they're using, what outcome they want and how much they factor in education and the health of the economy.
                  And what kind of lockdowns they do....
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Nice antisemitic whataboutery trope you've picked there. I'm not an offended snowflake. But I find your comments. For your information, the complaints we received are definitely not from snowflakes, nor millenial. You are a bloody disgrace.
                    What I don't get is why comments like his don't get a perm ban, including for any sockie afterwards. For a professional forum I find it strange that such bigotry is generally (see what I did there?) accepted with a little slap on the wrist.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Thanks I want everyone safe, I do see the blustering as counter productive.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X