• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Summer holiday to Florida booked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antarctica sounds wonderful.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
      Vientiane in Lao is a must!
      I know! I am so hoping we can make it work

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Antarctica sounds wonderful.
        It's eye wateringly expensive. I told my parents I was blowing the money they gave me out of my Nan's estate on it. My Mum was quite impressed and thought that experiences are much better than things.

Comment

I suppose at least Florida is one of the few places with more Covid than Wales.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I suppose at least Florida is one of the few places with more Covid than Wales.
            It will certainly have one more idiot fairly soon it seems.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              What does "totally flexible" mean?

IMO you have wasted £100pp there. Hope I am wrong.
              Free to cancel, free to amend.....
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                BA flexible means you can change without fees but still have to pay any fare difference. IME if the fare difference results in a refund you won't be able to complete the change online and you have to phone the call centre. It's not that bad but a real faff for £4 (which was what happened to me when I last went up to Scotland).

If things move such that holidays become viable again, there will be a huge scramble to get away with reduced capacity to deliver it and I can see prices going up. So a £100pp punt on a holiday that can be changed (or refunded if cancelled by the airline) isn't a bad idea.
                or I cancel and get voucher for £300 which I use at a later date.... Its only £300

Comment

What kind of utter idiot wants to visit Florida in summer anyway.
                  tis a bit warm....

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    This is the same idiot who travelled to Spain at the height of the pandemic. There is no hope for some people.
                    Nope still don't care.....

Stay at home with your head under the quilt like the rest of the sheep then....

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      Nope still don't care.....

Stay at home with your head under the quilt like the rest of the sheep then....
                      Says the guy that started a post dismissing the covid deaths just before it went through the roof and became a national emergency. Even the village donkey could learn a lesson from that and would keep his stupid, and clearly unpopular views to himself for a change.

<modsnip>
                      Last edited by NotAllThere; 8 February 2021, 09:47. Reason: OTT
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X