• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did Anyone See Channel 4's Mummy's War?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD

Another war, vicker?
    Oh well due to overstretched resources and demoralised troops I give the argies 3/1 'on' to win that one.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
      ... we should be "burning mosques the length and breadth of the UK"
      Hmm, this seems to be a hobby of yours!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread15894.html

Perhaps you should get out a bit more - preferably without a balaclava and a molotov cocktail!

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy
        Hmm, this seems to be a hobby of yours!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/thread15894.html

Perhaps you should get out a bit more - preferably without a balaclava and a molotov cocktail!
        Aye yet another saloon bar fascist to add to the CUK ranks.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          Another war, vicker?
          Vicar, you doofus....

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyajae
            in the pub this evening I spoke to enough people who beleived we should be "burning mosques the length and breadth of the UK"?
            Not surprising, BNP meetings do tend to go like that.
            All that is necessary for evil members to succeed is that good members post nothing

Comment

Working...
            X