• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who Has Ruined This Site the Most?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I've been working hard all morning, and I logged in to say to my online chums, to find this

How hurtful

<tears stream down face>

sniff
    Ach. Thought you were a hard northern lass like
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      Do you try that line on all the birds you try to pull?

Comment

I am really - I just thought I'd play the girl card (probably get me more votes on here!)

If we're so offensive how come we get so much attention, thats what I'd like to know?! Clearly we are the best ones SAS

Should we just talk to each other all afternoon and ignore the miserable tw*ts?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Not recommended SA. Even a few minutes spent conversing with sg is akin to having your tongue removed with an angle grinder!
          The man's head is clearly emptier than a hermit's address book, and the odour of rotting cabbage is not for the faint hearted either should you be tempted to arrange a personal meet, so legend has it.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
            Not recommended SA. Even a few minutes spent conversing with sg is akin to having your tongue removed with an angle grinder!
            The man's head is clearly emptier than a hermit's address book, and the odour of rotting cabbage is not for the faint hearted either should you be tempted to arrange a personal meet, so legend has it.
            Afternoon SB Still smarting from the intellectual drubbing you received at my hands, I see.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I am really - I just thought I'd play the girl card (probably get me more votes on here!)

If we're so offensive how come we get so much attention, thats what I'd like to know?! Clearly we are the best ones SAS

Aye it's jealousy pure and simple. The clever, successful and generous of spirit quite often receive the opprobrium of their peers
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Afternoon SB Still smarting from the intellectual drubbing you received at my hands, I see.
                And what "intellectual drubbing" might that be sg? Presumably it occurred in some parallel universe because you possess none of the qualities it might take to even ruffle a feather, despite you being so bird-brained.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

opprobrium

Hmm - I can see our conversation are going to be very one sided
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
                    And what "intellectual drubbing" might that be sg? Presumably it occurred in some parallel universe because you possess none of the qualities it might take to even ruffle a feather, despite you being so bird-brained.
                    I'm glad you're blessed with a selective memory. Otherwise your existence might be even more pathetic than it already is.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Death to the Infadels !
                      Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X