• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any PCG people out there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a PCG member for years. The difference is - on the PCG fora I'd ask for advice, here I find myself giving it with what I've learnt from there.

Here is more "fun" though. Whatever that means.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      That's twice you've used PGC instead of PCG, so it obviously isn't a random mistake. Is this a freudian slip that you belong to a Professional Gay Club or something?
      Don't tell me I've been going to the wrong website all this time! No wonder I don't use it very much

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo
        Don't tell me I've been going to the wrong website all this time! No wonder I don't use it very much
        Don’t tell me, you've been posting questions about whether it’s best to be safe and do it legally inside rather than getting caught outside and getting buggered by Gordon
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
        X