The Cruelest Ways to get Dumped The Cruelest Ways to get Dumped
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1

    Banned

    Kyajae has no reputation

    Kyajae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,737

    Default The Cruelest Ways to get Dumped

    Sure we all experienced them at some time.

    Many years ago, after chatting on the net for a couple of weeks with a bird and exchanging photos, we agreed to meet at a pub.

    Looking forward to meeting her for the first time, I did get a bit concerend when after 45 mins of waiting, no show. Then a rather attractive woman came over to me and asked me if I was so and so. After saying yes, she advised me that she was a friend of the woman who I was waiting for and had come to tell me my date had bottled it.

    My date then disappeared off the net and I never did find out why she didn't turn up. Ain't women cruel at times?

  2. #2

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Bluebird has no reputation


    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Caerdydd
    Posts
    1,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyajae
    Sure we all experienced them at some time.

    Many years ago, after chatting on the net for a couple of weeks with a bird and exchanging photos, we agreed to meet at a pub.

    Looking forward to meeting her for the first time, I did get a bit concerend when after 45 mins of waiting, no show. Then a rather attractive woman came over to me and asked me if I was so and so. After saying yes, she advised me that she was a friend of the woman who I was waiting for and had come to tell me my date had bottled it.

    My date then disappeared off the net and I never did find out why she didn't turn up. Ain't women cruel at times?
    I may be cynical but how do you know the woman who came up to you was a "friend" and not the woman who you met on the net ?
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

  3. #3

    Banned

    Kyajae has no reputation

    Kyajae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird
    I may be cynical but how do you know the woman who came up to you was a "friend" and not the woman who you met on the net ?
    Er, we had alreay exchanged photos - read the feckin' post!

  4. #4

    Should post faster

    Goya has no reputation

    Goya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Stamford Bridge
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyajae
    Er, we had alreay exchanged photos - read the feckin' post!
    She probably came in looking for George Clooney then !

  5. #5

    Should post faster

    barely_pointless has no reputation


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    176

    Default

    So why not have a lash at the chic who came up then ?

  6. #6

    Banned

    Kyajae has no reputation

    Kyajae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barely_pointless
    So why not have a lash at the chic who came up then ?
    She resembled a moose (and I wasn't pissed enough not to care)

  7. #7

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Bluebird has no reputation


    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Caerdydd
    Posts
    1,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyajae
    Er, we had alreay exchanged photos - read the feckin' post!
    whose photo did you send ?
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

  8. #8

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Bluebird has no reputation


    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Caerdydd
    Posts
    1,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyajae
    She resembled a moose (and I wasn't pissed enough not to care)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyajae
    Then a rather attractive woman came over to me and asked me if I was so and so
    mmm, which was it?
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

  9. #9

    Banned

    Kyajae has no reputation

    Kyajae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird
    whose photo did you send ?
    Uh?? Mine of course FFS!

  10. #10

    Banned

    Kyajae has no reputation

    Kyajae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird
    mmm, which was it?
    I'll clarify that - attractive as in an approachable, friendly sort of way but way way down the league in looks. I do sometimes use descriptives in ways most people would misread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •