The Two Faces of El Gordo The Two Faces of El Gordo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Banned

    Kyajae has no reputation

    Kyajae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,737

    Default The Two Faces of El Gordo

    When it comes to minimising tax, there's obviously one rule for contractors, and a much better rule for El Gordo. See this

    Don't be fooled people. It's just the last ten years of Neu Leiber bu11sh1it repackaged to make it smell nicer.

  2. #2

    Seriously Banned

    Troll is NOT a disguised employee

    Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Gods own Country
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyajae
    When it comes to minimising tax, there's obviously one rule for contractors, and a much better rule for El Gordo. See this

    Don't be fooled people. It's just the last ten years of Neu Leiber bu11sh1it repackaged to make it smell nicer.
    There seems to be a collective amnesia affecting the nation regarding Brown and Nu New Labour.
    All the media are fawning rather than pointing out just what he has been jointly responsible for during these last ten years.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

  3. #3

    Lord of Ruin

    Diver is NOT a disguised employee

    Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    22,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    There seems to be a collective amnesia affecting the nation regarding Brown and Nu New Labour.
    All the media are fawning rather than pointing out just what he has been jointly responsible for during these last ten years.
    I like Brown, he is a man of the people for the people!

    His contributions to the stability of the UK's economy are legendary

    He has improved the lot of many people
    He has helped raise the standard of living
    He has generated foreign investment
    Reduced the national debt
    Staved off recession
    Improved the image of UK politics
    Confusion is a natural state of being

  4. #4

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Buffoon has no reputation

    Buffoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In a world of my own
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    There seems to be a collective amnesia affecting the nation regarding Brown and Nu New Labour.
    Could it be that the Perception Filter from Dr Who or the Somebody Else's Problem field from Hitchhiker's is a reality?
    Drivel is my speciality

  5. #5

    Lord of Ruin

    Diver is NOT a disguised employee

    Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    22,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffoon
    Could it be that the Perception Filter from Dr Who or the Somebody Else's Problem field from Hitchhiker's is a reality?
    C'mon, Mr Gordon Brown has worked hard under extremely difficult conditions to generate a stable economy in a country that is constantly on the Razor edge of rampant inflation. of all people, contractors should realize the effect that inflation running riot has on a fragile economy.
    We are no longer a producing nation, we are a nation of service not supply.
    Our Population percentage grows ever older as people live longer lives, needing financial support for a longer term from a state that cannot afford it.
    Unless action (sometimes distastefull action) is taken now, we will see a nation torn apart by rampant inflation.
    People taking wheelbarrow loads of worthless money to the shops to buy food that we have to import from so called third world countries whose economies have remained relatively stable because they produce.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

  6. #6

    Godlike

    wendigo100 is too good to be a permie

    wendigo100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver
    I like Brown, he is a man of the people for the people!

    His contributions to the stability of the UK's economy are legendary

    He has improved the lot of many people
    He has helped raise the standard of living
    He has generated foreign investment
    Reduced the national debt
    Staved off recession
    Improved the image of UK politics
    Has anyone read "Fantasy Island" by Larry Elliott and Dan Atkinson? Brown's economic miracle is exposed for what it really is.

  7. #7

    Lord of Ruin

    Diver is NOT a disguised employee

    Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    22,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wendigo100
    Has anyone read "Fantasy Island" by Larry Elliott and Dan Atkinson? Brown's economic miracle is exposed for what it really is.
    A masterpiece of financial manipulation by a man of dedication with a wealth of financial acumen
    Confusion is a natural state of being

  8. #8

    More fingers than teeth

    DodgyAgent is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver
    I like Brown, he is a man of the people for the people!

    His contributions to the stability of the UK's economy are legendary

    He has improved the lot of many people
    He has helped raise the standard of living
    He has generated foreign investment
    Reduced the national debt
    Staved off recession
    Improved the image of UK politics

    This is not attributable to Gordon Brown it is attributable to technology and globalisation that enables business and entrepreneurs to operate out of the clutches of governments.

    The things that the govt should have done is to improve public services and bring the poor into this loop of wealth, and this they quite clearly have not done.

  9. #9

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is a fount of knowledge

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    19,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver
    I like Brown, he is a man of the people for the people!

    His contributions to the stability of the UK's economy are legendary

    He has improved the lot of many people
    He has helped raise the standard of living
    He has generated foreign investment
    Reduced the national debt
    Staved off recession
    Improved the image of UK politics

    ..and he's stolen their pensions without most of them noticing. The man put Derren Brown in the shade!

  10. #10

    Fingers like lightning

    bobhope has no reputation


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cojak
    ..and he's stolen their pensions without most of them noticing. The man put Derren Brown in the shade!
    Indeed, Robert Maxwell would have been proud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •