• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Premiership predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhhhhhhhh......... I remember the premiership.

Leeds supporter
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      I would love to see the Toon be the team they should be.

Wouldnt it be nice to see them win at least one trophy.
      It's not goin to happen, Big Sam thought he'd have the usual pot of gold to spend that Newcastle always give their new managers, however he must be well p1ssed that the takeover board have given him spare change. Mid table at best and possible relegation fight
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        I would love to see the Toon be the team they should be.

Wouldnt it be nice to see them win at least one trophy.
        Nice, it would be awesome I was at the Sampdoria friendly on Sunday and the team is started to look good - fitness needs to be worked on but that should come quickly enough, as posted above - when we get the likes of Owen and Barton back from injury we should be a team going somewhere again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
          Ahhhhhhhhhh......... I remember the premiership.

Leeds supporter
          Saw one of Sky's 'lookback at past season shows' (whatever they call em) last night...

It had Leeds going down, and worringly enough a 'strikeforce' of Viduka / Smith - bit worrying with who the Toon have just signed, and who might start on Saturday...

Having just got rid of Fat Fred, I've got a lot of sympathy with you lot having just 'acquired' Ken....

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08
            Top 5 predictions for the coming season...

Man Utd (unfortunately)
            Liverpool
            Chelsea
            Arsenal
            Newcastle
            1. Man U
            2. Chelsea
            3. Arsenal
            4. Liverpool
            5. Everton
            6. Spurs
            7. Blackburn
            8. West Ham
            9. Aston Villa
            10. Newcastle
            11. Portsmouth
            12. Sunderland
            13. Fulham
            14. Bolton
            15. Wigan
            16. Middlesbrough
            17. Reading
            18. Man City
            19. Derby
            20. Birmingham
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              It's not goin to happen, Big Sam thought he'd have the usual pot of gold to spend that Newcastle always give their new managers, however he must be well p1ssed that the takeover board have given him spare change. Mid table at best and possible relegation fight
              The new owner seems to have a reputation for taking poorly performing companies, and making them into slightly better, but still poorly performing companies....Dunlop etc...

Didn't want Big Sam, but I think he's trying hard, and his contacts / fitness approach will give us the best chance with what is still likely to be a tight budget...not much different to Bolton I guess...

Comment

1 Chavs
                2 Pool
                3 Man U
                4 Spurs
                5 Everton
                6 Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes
                  1 Chavs
                  2 Pool
                  3 Man U
                  4 Spurs
                  5 Everton
                  6 Arsenal
                  I'll give you 100-1 on that.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                    I'll give you 100-1 on that.
                    Hmm... let me think about that.

I had 16-1 on liverpool for the champions league, and come the final my mate told me to lay to cover myself.
                    I didn't like the idea of betting against my side so I just ignored his advise.

Wish I had listened to him now

Comment

Premiership prediction

More of Gordon Brown.
                      Wissen ist Macht, aber nichts wissen macht nichts.

Comment

Working...
                      X