• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Premiership predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Man U
    2. Arsenal
    3. Liverpool
    4. Chelsea
    5. Spurs
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

1) Bremen
      2) Schalke
      3) Cottbus
      4) Nürnburg
      5) Hannover
      6) Stuttgart
      7) Wolfsburg
      8) Bayern (no European football, hah hah)

Anybody see Wacker Burghausen against Bayern in the DFB last night? They wuz robbed, excellent Regionalliga team.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
        1) Bremen
        2) Schalke
        3) Cottbus
        4) Nürnburg
        5) Hannover
        6) Stuttgart
        7) Wolfsburg
        8) Bayern (no European football, hah hah)

Anybody see Wacker Burghausen against Bayern in the DFB last night? They wuz robbed, excellent Regionalliga team.
        Oi, what about Unter Haching?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          I would love to see the Toon be the team they should be.

Wouldnt it be nice to see them win at least one trophy.
          Would it bollocks!!
          I just hope we manage to stuff you barcodes in the derby.
          Chopra to get revenge for you lot dumping him

Comment

Toon

Originally posted by Muttley08
            For the first time in about 20 years we now have a defence.....

If we can get some of the old nags back from injury, we'll be up there...
            Agreed, looking forward to this season....or is that just the usual pre-season optimism!

PS...at last, sorted out the handle!

Comment

City to be in Europe this time next year.

The Scum to be in the Championship after irregularities uncovered with the Tevez transfer and docked a huge number of points.

Here's hoping!
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

good question but i think the acquisition of Tevez will tip it for manu.. he is pure dynamite.. an argentine wayne, like Ozzy said:

Ardiles made a huge impact after arriving at Tottenham with countryman Ricky Villa in 1978.

He said: “Tevez and Rooney are both fearsome. Two little bulls.

“I don’t see any other combination of strikers like them in the world. Normally in other sides there is one forward who is tall and one short.

“They are both short, protect the ball every well and have pure power.

“I’m sure Alex Ferguson won’t be worried about their lack of height.United’s football is going to be even more enjoyable now.

“It will be a lot easier for Tevez to adapt than last season.

“If he could do it at West Ham, it will be a lot simpler at United. He’ll be very successful.”

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon
                  Ahhhhhhhhhh......... I remember the premiership.

Leeds supporter
                  Same here. Next home match for me is Leeds vs Yeovil...
                  Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
                    Same here. Next home match for me is Leeds vs Yeovil...
                    How the mighty have fallen... buying all the young promising english players, big wages.... semi final of the european cup... now they have to enter the FA cup at a very early stage.

Newcastle... don't get me started... they have won nothing never will. Just because they huge set of fanatical supporters, big stadium etc.. doesn't make them a big club. They are a mid table team at best.

As much as I dislike Everton, they have a TEAM coming together, and they along with Spurs could challenge the top 4.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes
                      Newcastle... don't get me started... they have won nothing never will. Just because they huge set of fanatical supporters, big stadium etc.. doesn't make them a big club. They are a mid table team at best.
                      That's not fair - they won something in 1969 (The Fairs Cup, IIRC), so that's important.

And, of course, home to The Best Fans In The World (TM), who are in no way fickle at all. Give it three months and they'll be calling to sack the board, and baying for Fat Sam's blood.

They seem to have bought a defence this summer. Shame they couldn't score in a brothel, though.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X