• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg
    He'll be telling them all 'Don't Panic' next.
    There may be some tough times here in America. But this country was gone through tough times before, and we're going to do it again." —George W. Bush, Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Panic

It's all you can do

It's out of control

Run for the hills

Your money is now worthless
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Me?

I am going to buy another house

Just have to wait for somebody to have a nice one repo'd

Comment

I lost a few quid today on the stock markets.

I await your friendly support on this matter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              i have a crisp £5 note if anyone is looking to sell their house

Markets based on Fear and Greed? surely not, things have changed since those days?!

Just returned to blighty from a 3 week holiday & discovered all the properties in the area have been sold..... boomed I tell ya!
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Just returned to blighty from a 3 week holiday & discovered all the properties in the area have been sold..... boomed I tell ya!
                A fool and his money............
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                X