• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where and what did you do/go during CUK holiday err downtime?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicane View Post
    You could just cycle on the pavement like all the idiots I see on the way into work.

I tried it, and no good at it and I don't have the confidence I see a car coming and i knowing that the car is on the road and am on the pavement but still lose control and fall off my bike

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      MONKEYS!!!!

Went to a safari park and had the ****ers try to rip my car apart.
      I've never understood why people do this.

1) It's well known that the destructive little b***ards will do their utmost to trash your car.
      2) Most of the other animals are either asleep or motionless.
      3) Everyone's seen them on TV, so what's the point of paying through the nose to sit in you car and watch them rip it up?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Did a bit of cycling and hung out in the emergency CUK bunker at freelanceuk.com. It's got it's own TPD so is home from home.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          I've never understood why people do this.

1) It's well known that the destructive little b***ards will do their utmost to trash your car.
          2) Most of the other animals are either asleep or motionless.
          3) Everyone's seen them on TV, so what's the point of paying through the nose to sit in you car and watch them rip it up?

Children love it, I had a yearly season ticket to the Cotswold wild life park when my kids were little, took them there at least twice a week, and they wanted me to take them more often, they never got tiered of seeing the same animals, snowy owls, rhinoceros, camels, even goats were soooo exciting to them, also there were some kind of small mini-train ride which made their day... what can ya do, if your kids are happy then you are happy

Comment

Working...
          X