• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This week I am mostly worried about...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flubster View Post
    Had to vote for Bird Flu as my bird has got the flu which means I have to cook my own dinner tonight.
    Can't the selfish bint get her mum/sister to come round and cook for you?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Flubster and Troll - you;ve cheered me up this morning, you terrible people.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Good call! But I think I'd prefer a take out tonight. I'll get her to call it through so it's ready for when I get in.
        Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Make sure her mum/sister isnt visiting her too, you don't want them to transfer the flu by proxy now do you?
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
            Make sure her mum/sister isnt visiting her too, you don't want them to transfer the flu by proxy now do you?
            I'll set up an exclusion zone round my place. I don't want Mrs F's relatives nicking any of the Flubster heirlooms whilst she lies dieing in bed...

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster View Post
              I'll set up an exclusion zone round my place. I don't want Mrs F's relatives nicking any of the Flubster heirlooms whilst she lies dieing in bed...
              Or the takeaway

Comment

Where is the option, I'm not worried I don't live in the UK?
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6995667.stm

I'm now worried about the hole in the ozone layer.

Comment

Or that lithe blonde friend of hers from the gym. Maybe she could keep you company too, and help you see off those bottles of red.

Just a thought.
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                      Or that lithe blonde friend of hers from the gym. Maybe she could keep you company too, and help you see off those bottles of red.

Just a thought.
                      I might as well save the hassle of cleaning up (there I go again, thinking of Mrs F) and just do all this at the gym tonight anyway. Get a workout, a different type of workout, shower and glass of wine before I get home to earache...

Comment

Working...
                      X