• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Churchill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Why do you care? Is the nerd flicking quota being missed?

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      winking
      strictly I was referring to eating, BP decided it meant masturbating...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        strictly I was referring to eating, BP decided it meant masturbating...
        Beastiality means eating animals now? Sh1t someone call the police!
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Beastiality means eating animals now? tulip someone call the police!
          Don't bring pigs into this.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Beastiality means eating animals now? tulip someone call the police!

I think you should! (for your own purposes more than this)

No! I meant 'eating' as in oral sex (BP doesn't get out much), which is beastiality.
            (Now I feel ill again)

Comment

Ffffff

Comment

You must have sex on the brain lucy,

ate with chianti and fava beans becomes, having oral sex . Who would have thought of that?

How Bizarre
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

You must have sex on the brain lucy,

ate with chianti and fava beans becomes, having oral sex . Who would have thought of that?

How Bizarre

FFS, it was a play on the word 'ate'

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                    FFS, it was a play on the word 'ate'
                    Another play on the word 'ate'

Don't feed the trolls
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

You are weird

Comment

Working...
                      X