• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GTA IV part II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
    I have it on pre-order. Expecting it on my doormat tomorrow. Mrs Bob is getting a new 40" HDTV to watch her DVDs on by way of compensation...
    GTA IV - a snip at £500
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
      My local ASDA and Tesco have it in stock for the PS3 and 360.

Both are open 24hrs and it's available for purchase at one minute past midnight. That's where I'll be with my AMEX card in hand...

GJ I'm on the bench too, go and treat yourself. It's cheap entertainment whilst your waiting for something to turn up (plus I can throw petrol bombs at you on xbl).
      My daughter has a 'miffy' just like your avatar, I can't look at it in the same light after that comment!

I couldn't possibly play games between 08:30 & 17:00 hours, posting on he... I mean looking for a job is far more important, I may have one lined up for June 2nd start so if I can just get that in the bag I can play guilt free.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I will be buying GTA IV for my PS3.. Will head for to high street tommorow morning to see if i can bag one..

Last month i bought Grand Turismo 5 Prologue and a Logitech G25 steering wheel, for £20+£150. Well worth the money.. highly recommed a PS3+GT5+G25 to everyone, even the wife plays with it and see normally not interested in video games.

Here is a clip on you tube showing the wheel in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMIOjnL0E9Y
        Last edited by Iron Condor; 28 April 2008, 17:27.

Comment

Working...
        X