• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Knife crime.. tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    How long before your shirt ripped when you were tackling the lizards?
    Less than 25ms I'll bet
    That's the trouble with Tribbles!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      That's the trouble with Tribbles!
      Are you following me?

Comment

Government to target problem families & kids
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          We would all welcome any candidates that would satisfy your classification of ‘defensive weapon’
          ICBMs
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

"Young people who carry knives will be made to visit hospitals where stabbing victims are treated, in a bid to shock them into changing their behaviour.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said seeing "gruesome" injuries would be a tougher deterrent than sending all knife carriers in England and Wales to jail. "

Errmm...I believe you'll find she never said this. In fact she just wanted doctors to get up off their lazy butts and spend the day meeting f**king hoodies instead of attending to their patients, you stupid,stupid, stupid government bint my God when will you lot just. Leave.

"Faced with widespread derision after having announced on Sunday that knife offenders should be forced to visit their victims in hospital, Jacqui Smith, the Home Secretary, denied having done so and insisted she had only proposed that criminals meet doctors to hear about the consequences of their actions."

See it wasn't her, she didn't do it, honest.
            Bored.

Comment

Game Over
              Your Score: 440
              Average reaction time:
              Black Armed:662.16ms
              Black Unarmed:698.32ms
              White Armed:658.92ms
              White Unarmed:658.68ms

I'll stick to the day job then

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Government to target problem families & kids
                How long before they find a "problem" with your family that requires the state coming into your home?
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                X