• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dodgy Nosh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Crustacean.
    Yeah but they look like underwater insects.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Crustacean.
      Eeeew! I couldn't eat crushedAsian
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Eeeew! I couldn't eat crushedAsian
        Long Pig...

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          I was out ‘n’ about on Saturday and it was getting late so we were looking for somewhere to eat. One place we looked at was a Mexican-Polish restaurant. We didn’t risk it in the end and went for a pint instead.

So, the question to the congregation is this: what dodgy food combinations have you come across?
          Maybe this is one for the civilised London members; we don’t want examples like deep-fried Mars bars, or chips ‘n’ gravy /mushy peas that those chavy northerners stuff their gobs with.

I think I might go back and try the Mexican-Polish place out. The idea has stuck in my mind. Mmmmmm, beetroot quesadillas.
          Nothing wrong with a Molish.

Comment

Working...
          X