• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

USA Presidential Race Suddenly Gets Interesting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The message is clear. We'll win with the young woman - a black man can never win. Thank you Obama.

Watch the dirt fly! this is gonna be good!
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
      Please take your stupid opinion and stick it in your arse. Old neo-con terrorist and 44 year ex-miss chick offering continuation against the democratic change prosed by honest people. **** u and your ****** opinion.
      Take it you've not had a shag for a while

Comment

One thing I don't understand...McCain criticises Obama for being too young to lead - then picks someone who is even younger to run with him knowing that when he croaks, she will be their president.

Am I missing something here, or does this guy need medical help? I thought the idea of politics was to get elected, not to shoot yourself in the foot so badly that you make yourself a laughing stock?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
          I like Obama but at these dodgy times with the Russians perhaps McCain is the right man.
          Cybergit! Davros is the only leader who can take on the Reds.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
            Am I missing something here?
            Yes - you're trying to apply logic to politicians

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
              Please take your stupid opinion and stick it in your arse. Old neo-con terrorist and 44 year ex-miss chick offering continuation against the democratic change prosed by honest people. **** u and your ****** opinion.
              tut! tut!

Teenagers
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                One thing I don't understand...McCain criticises Obama for being too young to lead - then picks someone who is even younger to run with him knowing that when he croaks, she will be their president.

Am I missing something here, or does this guy need medical help? I thought the idea of politics was to get elected, not to shoot yourself in the foot so badly that you make yourself a laughing stock?
                She's an odd choice, and could spectacularily backfire - he's 72, he's had skin cancer a few times and he nominates a forty something female from a backwater state who's only served as a guvernor for two years, in the event he carks it ...

On the plus side she's female, evangelical, pro-choice (She had a downs syndrome baby despite knowing he was). And first impressions she seems like a breathe of fresh air.

Definitly getting interesting ...
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I reckon Johnny Redneck will swing this one - does he vote for the negro or the woman? He bashes both, he doesn't care really as long as he gets his Bud, he probably can't read his ballot paper, and if he's lucky he can write.
                  But he has his greasy fingers on the big red button.

Oh Christ. God Bless America etc. etc

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                    On the plus side she's female, evangelical, pro-choice (She had a downs syndrome baby despite knowing he was). And first impressions she seems like a breathe of fresh air.
                    On the minus side, she voted to allow the teaching of creationism in American schools.

I think she's a bit of a nut job. As for her being an alternative for Hilary voters? Only in America...
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                      I reckon Johnny Redneck will swing this one
                      Yup.

She is from 'the country', luvs huntin' 'n' fishin', anti-abortion, pro-creationism and God.

Appeals to many mens sexual fantacies with that 'take off the glasses and let down your hair' look.

Obama - who?
                      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                      X