• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom coming soon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In light of the current market conditions, Ace00 would like to announce....
    a new avatar !

2 phones. 2 big fu*kin' phones. 2 fu*kin' big 1970s style pod phone things!
    Serious player.

Thankyou, and remember, house prices can only go up.
    Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It does not matter if he is a Nobel Prize winner in this case - his public statement in my view has got only one clear intention - to get more sucker buyers into the falling market. The only rational explanation for this is that his fund bought out shares at much higher levels and he probably wishes he sold them earlier in the year so for every sucker that he gets into the market he will reduce his losses or maybe even make some profit.
      aka pump and dump. not really befitting a nobel winner which makes your comment fighting talk.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        People who can't be trusted in my view yet they hold a very high office managing a lot of money.

If he truly believed the market is at low point to buy why is he sharing this information with the public that would (if they believe him) increase purchases and thus dent his profits? So, he is either an idiot or a liar. Which one do you think it is?
        Considering the fuss you made in another thread about defamation I would expect better from you.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
        X