Are we all playing nicely, boys and girls? Are we all playing nicely, boys and girls?
Posts 1 to 4 of 4

More fingers than teeth

BrowneIssue is a permanent contractor

Smile Are we all playing nicely, boys and girls?

Hello, Generalites.

Have we been good boys and girls?

Have we all been playing nicely?

I'd hate to think that without huge injections of love and huggles from me, that General would have resorted to less-than-niceness. Wouldn't that be dreadful?

I hope it hasn't happened. I'm sure you've all been hugging and loving and caring without my help.

But, just in case...

... in this brief few moments I have between leaving the last air-gapped bunker and entering the next, can I just help you in your quest for health, wealth and happiness with a quick reminder that we are on this earth to love not fight, share not take, care not hurt, stroke not flame and we should embrace our differences to work together to make this world a happy place.

Have a huggle.

So, to help us all care and share together, why don't you add to this thread your expressions for loving and caring for your fellow CUKers? Go on, you know you want to really.

Bye, bye till I'm benched again!

Remember, spread the love, people, spread the love.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

My post count is Majestic

NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Hello, Generalites.

I'd hate to think that without huge injections of love and huggles from me, that General would have resorted to less-than-niceness. Wouldn't that be dreadful?

I hope it hasn't happened. I'm sure you've all been hugging and loving and caring without my help.

But, just in case...

... in this brief few moments I have between leaving the last air-gapped bunker and entering the next, can I just help you in your quest for health, wealth and happiness with a quick reminder that we are on this earth to love not fight, share not take, care not hurt, stroke not flame and we should embrace our differences to work together to make this world a happy place.

Have a huggle.

So, to help us all care and share together, why don't you add to this thread your expressions for loving and caring for your fellow CUKers? Go on, you know you want to really.

Hi BI

Lord of Ruin

Diver is NOT a disguised employee

Hello BI
    Confusion is a natural state of being

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Hello, Generalites.

But, just in case...

Have a huggle.

Now where are those tpd stats?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.