• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hedge Funds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liability View Post
    If I want a lesson in English I'll cum to you - as I don't and will never - your post is merely stemming from "look at me, Im a contractor who is overpayed and Im real good! and I know it all" syndrome but in essence you are probably that child in Service Support that walks about drinking Green Tea not realising that when he walks past everything thinks "tosser".
    Far from it, poor English as the result of sheer idleness marks you as unprofessional and childish, it often spills over into the workplace which means that jobs have to be redone.
    This is a forum for professional Contractors not txtsp34king kiddies that feel they're too l337 to bother using the language so that people can understand what you write.
    Incidentally I've never worked in "Service Support" and if you class someone over 4 decades old as a child then you have some very strange perceptions.

I'm dyslexic and as a result I find txt mode replacements (U, UR, URS etc) and using THERE instead of their and they're hard to read as it throws the whole context of the sentence off and I have to work out exactly what you're trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
      If I want a lesson in English I'll cum to you - as I don't and will never - your post is merely stemming from "look at me, Im a contractor who is overpayed and Im real good! and I know it all" syndrome but in essence you are probably that child in Service Support that walks about drinking Green Tea not realising that when he walks past everything thinks "tosser".

Hmm, in hindsight that was harsh but there ya go.
      andyw is back

And how is your mother? Tell her BP says

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Far from it, poor English as the result of sheer idleness marks you as unprofessional and childish, it often spills over into the workplace which means that jobs have to be redone.
        This is a forum for professional Contractors not txtsp34king kiddies that feel they're too l337 to bother using the language so that people can understand what you write.
        Incidentally I've never worked in "Service Support" and if you class someone over 4 decades old as a child then you have some very strange perceptions.

I'm dyslexic and as a result I find txt mode replacements (U, UR, URS etc) and using THERE instead of their and they're hard to read as it throws the whole context of the sentence off and I have to work out exactly what you're trying to say.
        He said "I am andyw"

HTH

Comment

Working...
        X