• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Posting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    ever get halfway through typing out a reply to a thread, then realise you can't be bothered finishing it or that you have no point to make or just don't want to get into that conversation so just hit cancle/back?
    Then there's the occasions when one starts typing out a reply and realises that one is replying to Cyberman. As he will deliberately misrepresent and distort the content of the reply and just reiterate his original flawed argument over and over again, one realises that there is no point making the point in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Then there's the occasions when one starts typing out a reply and realises that one is replying to Cyberman. As he will deliberately misrepresent and distort the content of the reply and just reiterate his original flawed argument over and over again, one realises that there is no point making the point in the first place
      A tried and tested CUK ploy along with

I won (C) SASguru
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Yaw
        Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Then there's the occasions when one starts typing out a reply and realises that one is replying to CyberTory. As he will deliberately misrepresent and distort the content of the reply and just reiterate his original flawed argument over and over again, one realises that there is no point making the point in the first place
          Indeed - or introduce additional crap that wasn't mentioned in the first place, like moaning on about Tony Blair in a thread on the US elections.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            ever get halfway through typing out a reply to a thread, then realise you can't be bothered finishing it or that you have no point to make or just don't want to get into that conversation so just hit cancle/back?

For some reason I've had several of those moments today

For the record i expect at most 1.5 replies to this thread
            Funny, Wilmslow never seems to have that problem...
            Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

No. Never.

Everything I write is so important and relevent that it would be criminal to not post it

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Indeed - or introduce additional crap that wasn't mentioned in the first place, like moaning on about Tony Blair in a thread on the US elections.
                like posting about people changing the subject in threads instead of posting about not finishing posts?

Comment

It's something thats never happened to me. I think I suffer from some sort of compulsive repetitive typing disorder.Or something. Once I get my teeth into a subject I can't seem to let go, the missus thinks I am barking mad but how is it possible to change you mind so often and for so little reason ?
                  Maybe yous people are intellectual butterflies that like to flit from one subject to another, dipping your curly little proboscises into the nectar before flapping onto another thread.
                  When you were kids did you follow the fashions, conkers one week, skates the next, hoola hoops the next ? did you carry this into adulthood ? are you a faddist ?

anyways, gotta go, ta ta

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                  X