• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brand & Ross Sacked by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspended for 3 months (doesn't say if that's on full pay or not). Rubbish. The trust didnt have the nuts to sack him.

Funny how Bland comes out of it looking slightly more honourable with resigning.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
      Suspended for 3 months (doesn't say if that's on full pay or not). Rubbish. The trust didnt have the nuts to sack him.

Funny how Bland comes out of it looking slightly more honourable with resigning.
      Read the article a little closer, it says without pay.

Comment

You think? He comes across as a wad in his video.
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Read in the London Lite that Ms Baillie is in talks about selling her story to some rag. If anybody deserves saching it's her. Oh now wait, she already got that from Brand ...

Comment

To me he comes out of it looking like somebody who's sufficiently devious to calculate that rather than waiting to be thrown out, he can resign and thereby con people into believing he was acting honourably.

Comment

Before I post this, don't get me wrong - I am more than happy to pay my licence fee as I would hate ALL the channels to be commercial.

But supposedly being without pay for 12 weeks will cost Ross over £1,000,000

How on earth can they justify that? Correct me if I'm wrong, but all he does is two TV programmes and a radio show each week?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                To me he comes out of it looking like somebody who's sufficiently devious to calculate that rather than waiting to be thrown out, he can resign and thereby con people into believing he was acting honourably.
                I've already heard a few people try to reason "but he apologised". Oh yes, that giggly apology where he still maintained that it was funny.

Anyway, he's alright (unfortunately), he'll have another job lined up already.

Comment

Originally posted by adestor View Post
                  Read in the London Lite that Ms Baillie is in talks about selling her story to some rag. If anybody deserves saching it's her. Oh now wait, she already got that from Brand ...
                  She was on the telly this morning with a Sun logo above her left shoulder.

Originally posted by Her own website
                  "I am a member of the Satanic Sluts Xtreme and perform violent, horrific and sexy burlesque shows around the UK and the rest of Europe with my dance and burlesque troupe. .. I like to party, I don't care if you call me a waster or even a groupie because I am having so much more fun than you and living this way makes me happy."
                  I think her Grandad should be more worried about her being a waster than a couple of prank calls.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy198 View Post
                    Anyway, he's alright (unfortunately), he'll have another job lined up already.

Yeah CH4 10.35pm tonight! I'm sure he's really gutted about having to leave Radio 2.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X