• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

and so the end is near.................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    because knowing who was top of the charts christmas 1973 isn't a good way of starting an arguement at 12.30am when your partner is trying to sleep ready for a 5am alarm call

Its a gift
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Women seem to remember the most trivial detail of a disagreement for years. So this begs the question why are they so poor at quizzes?
      Man & woman watching The Bourne Identity...

Woman (after 45 minutes, pointing to Bourne): Who's he, again?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
        Man & woman watching The Bourne Identity...

Woman (after 45 minutes, pointing to Bourne): Who's he, again?
        Matt Damon. Stupid woman.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
          Matt Damon. Stupid woman.
          Yep terrible actor!
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Yep terrible actor!
            thought he was quite accurate in Team America: World Police
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              thought he was quite accurate in Team America: World Police
              Maatt Daamon.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
                I don't know, think you are in a happy marriage only to find out something I did nearly 25 years ago has stayed with my other half and made her life hell.

<dailymail mode>

Happy to split everything 50/50 and take on our debts (yes I know I'm a contrator and all that). Could she go for a lot more than 50/50 - kids are over 18

<\dailymail mode>
                In all honesty It is an awful thing to go through. Have you tried relate or anything like that?
                Me and my other half had problems (after 17 years) and split up for 6 months - but we have worked it out - with the help of counseling and a lot of honest soul searching.
                It was bl00dy awful, but seems to have put us back on track
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I wonder what the divorce rate is for contractors. I suspect it's higher than average, especially if the wife was retail.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I wonder what the divorce rate is for contractors. I suspect it's higher than average, especially if the wife was retail.
                    as in russainbrides.com?
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Yepski

Comment

Working...
                      X