• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orange

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incidentally, has anyone else got a Motorolla v600 here? I get problems with it occasionally not ringing and taking incoming calls straight to voicemail, even when there's no apparent problem with reception. Really annoying.

Comment

Actually my phone that died this week is one of them. And they are sh1te. The best thing is the alarm. I have one set to go off at 6.30 everyday. If you switch the phone off, when it comes to the alarm time it attaempts to turn itself back on to fire off the alarm. It attaempts but usually fails. what it manages to do is turn the screen on bright white and flatten the battery.

What it is doing now is not registering automatically. When it is registered it more often that not will not allow a call to be made even though it has a good signal.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
      X