• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the most odious member of Parliament?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Er, all of them?

I can't think of a decent slime free MP at all, even my local one, who I voted for.
    Frank Fields

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post

Hazel Blears represents everything I hate about nuLabour.
      I have to agree. Horrible, horrible person...
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
        Er, all of them?

I can't think of a decent slime free MP at all, even my local one, who I voted for.
        Is Nick Soames still an MP? Fine man. A trencherman. Old money, didn't need to dip his snout in the trough. I knew his little (and slimmer) brother.

Comment

Originally posted by thelace View Post
          George Osborne...

I know many of you favour the right, but seriously, would you vote Tory if he was going to be the nect Chancellor?
          2nd that. My MP as well. Daddy, daddy please can you buy me a seat in the Houses of Parliament so I never have to get a job. Twunt!
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
            2nd that. My MP as well. Daddy, daddy please can you buy me a seat in the Houses of Parliament so I never have to get a job. Twunt!
            Quite.

Bit of a dilemma then, isn't it. Do you vote for the party with odious twunt Osborne, or vote for another 5 years of economic disintegration under labour?

Comment

Who is the most odious member of Parliament?

All of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlanR View Post
                All of them!!
                They cannot all be the most odious, any more than they can all be the eldest, or all be the fattest.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  They cannot all be the most odious, any more than they can all be the eldest, or all be the fattest.
                  Odious - synonymous with repellent, obnoxious, abhorrent etc

To me they are all odious!!

Comment

Hazel Blears, Harriot Harman, John Redwood
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                      the unctuous Keith Vaz
                      Has Boris been logged on reading this today?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7885610.stm

Comment

Working...
                      X