• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The IT Crowd - 01189998819991197253

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps the NHS will follow suit...

Text <NAME OF BODY PART> to DOC

Followed by description of problem.

The Doc will analyse and reply back.

Eg,

>>WILLY DOC
    >>OMG red mrks on shft
    <<Wrm Wtr. Soap. Towl. Lipstk. Dipstk.

Or,

>>HRT DOC
    >>HRTZ BAD HLP !
    <<IF FEM, NO PRBS. GO 2 DOC IN AM. IF MAN, HRT ATK AND PRBLY DED NOW, SOZ.

>>ANKEL DOC
    >>BROK PLAYIN FTBALL. IDEAS ?
    <<ROLL ON GRND & CRY IF PRO LEEG, ELSE TKE 2 PARACTML WUSS

>>BLIND DOC
    >>Hello, I am John's friend and he's got some sand in his eye and he cannot see at the moment. Hence I am using his phone to text you. What shall I do ?
    << WTF ? GTFO ! I CN ONLY REPLY 2 JON COZ PATIENT CONFIDEN, AND JON CANT READ IT NEWAY. PS L2TXT

>>HEAD DOC
    >>I FINK IAM DPRSSED & WANT2 KIL MYSLF
    <<LOL ! U & TEH REST OF TEH WURLD M8! EVRY1S MENTL @ SUM POINT. GO 4 A NICE WLK NR TEH CSIDE.

>>CRABS DOC
    >> I FINK I GT CRABS
    << U AGIN ? HOW WS TEH WALK ?

>>TUMMY DOC
    >>I GT A LUMP ON TUMMY
    <<IS THT U CHANTEL ? I FINK U IS PRBLY UP TEH DUFF AGIN

>>TABLT DOC
    >>WH@ IS BST WY 2 TKE ORAL CONTRCPTV?
    <<ASK BF TO HIDE IN HIS 4SKIN B4 BJ

You know, I hope you've enjoyed reading these as much as I had fun thinking about how things could end up !
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      You know, I hope you've enjoyed reading these as much as I had fun thinking about how things could end up !
      No. Next.

Comment

Working...
      X