• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Too fat to work!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax

Taxes, well, at least in principle we have some say in how they are spent. So we can only blame ourselves.

R*?*S sold me something that was a lie. Now they've made free with the cash there is nothing I can do.

We no longer have a situation where by and large people get what is merited. Investments and savings we have worked hard for have been stolen by an undeserving overlord class. The tulip is going to hit the fan over this.

Perhaps you've a clear view of the deserving and underserving poor?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
      X FACTOR flop Emma Chawner and her family are demanding more benefits because they are too fat to work. Link
      Holy cow!
      Compared to her I'm slim! Yay!

Comment

I'm not sure this isn't some kind of Daily Mail reader baiting exercise. Surely it's made up?

Comment

Also - Daily Star website is blocked at clientco for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope View Post
            I'm not sure this isn't some kind of Daily Mail reader baiting exercise. Surely it's made up?
            No, it was discussed on one of daily TV shows yesterday which is where I picked the story up from.
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Working...
            X