• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slight rate cut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost wish I was a permy at BA for the chance to respond to that request. How out of touch do you have to be to ask people to suffer financially whilst you struggle along on £660k rather than £720k per annum. What a tw@t!
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      I almost wish I was a permy at BA for the chance to respond to that request. How out of touch do you have to be to ask people to suffer financially whilst you struggle along on £660k rather than £720k per annum. What a tw@t!

... better to take a cut than have no job in a couple of months time. The pension scheme must be a bit of a worry also. That will be a lot of lost pension benefits if they do hit the buffers.

Comment

So BA are on the verge of bankruptcy and the chief executive is still on 670k a year, even after his measly pay cut. Isn't it about time we started stringing these greedy bits of work up?

Comment

Hopefully BA wont go bust before I use up all of my Airmiles.

Anyone know if you can exchange Airmiles for cash, we could all make a claim and send em into bankruptcy tomorrow.

PZZ

Comment

Being a CEO has to be the best job in the world
            You get paid millions even if you bankrupt the company
            Now how do I become one ?

Comment

Working...
            X