• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
    You are Harold Steptoe and I claim my 'as good as new' rusty bicycle frame.
    - 'Arold!

- You dirty ol' man ...

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
      - 'Arold!

- You dirty ol' man ...

That's uncanny, it was like they were in the room
      Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
        Troo Dat! I want to spend nothing. However I want to hear from my esteemed CUK buddies on their thoughts/experiences.

Come on hit me with the juice. Gimme the good stuff.
        I would of thought that long term hire was what you are looking for then. The costs should be 100% claimable against taxes. And you will have a brand new shiny car of your choice on your driveway.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
          I would of thought that long term hire was what you are looking for then. The costs should be 100% claimable against taxes. And you will have a brand new shiny car of your choice on your driveway.

PZZ
          Thanks PZZ.

Just for my info

Roughly how much would it cost to hire a car for 6 months????

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Thanks PZZ.

Just for my info

Roughly how much would it cost to hire a car for 6 months????
            From £9 a day here: http://www.apexrental.co.uk/long_term_rental/cars/ But would suggest you shop around for a better deal. Most include, maintenance insurance, tax etc that you would normally have to shell out for separately on your own car. If anything goes wrong they will bring you another one.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
              From £9 a day here: http://www.apexrental.co.uk/long_term_rental/cars/ But would suggest you shop around for a better deal. Most include, maintenance insurance, tax etc that you would normally have to shell out for separately on your own car. If anything goes wrong they will bring you another one.

PZZ
              I will look into that nearer the time.

Thanks

Comment

I will look into that nearer the time.

Thanks
                I forgot to mention that some cos also give you a fuel card so you can hide the cost of petrol inside the rental package.

PZZ

Comment

Get a cheap Focus from Malta.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                    Get a cheap Focus from Malta.

HTH
                    Explain Please????

Comment

Working...
                    X