• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nasal Hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pulled one particulary nasty one out and promptly realised it was my tongue.

Cruelly, they call me Merrick...
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I wonder if one could snort powdered immac.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I wonder if one could snort powdered immac.
        Well your nose is that far up Sundials arse I'm sure you can report back on that tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
          Burn it out as Turkish hairdressers do
          Flames up you nose?

I wonder if it'll work on my 'problem'?
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

The thick grey ones are very satisfying to yank out, as are the sneezes and eye waterings

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Old age. The ear hair is natures way of attenuating the noise from the female of the species as we get older.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

regular ingestion of coke is a good way of keeping nasal hair at bay, and of course having one big nostril makes removing any strays a lot easier.

In the end I just gave myself a dose of alopecia - the money I save on haircuts and the ol back,sack, and crack more than makes up for having to draw my eyebrows on every morning....

Comment

I just let them grow.

It gives the wife something trivial to complain about. That way I avoid the real issues.
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                  X