• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toyota withdraws from Formula 1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'sport' of F1 is an expensive, shambolic parade these days. This is probably the real reason Toyota are leaving.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

they have a Toyobaru (Toyota/Subaru collaboration) concept http://pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=20823 and the Lexus LFA supercar http://pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=20848

Comment

Just looked on their website and their range is awful!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          Just looked on their website and their range is awful!
          Yep. Pathetic range of ugly, slow, nasty Jap cars.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Yep. Pathetic range of ugly, slow, nasty Jap cars.
            Durable though
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              If cars lasted forever we'd all be driving Austin Allegros.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                If cars lasted forever we'd all be driving Austin Allegros.
                Eh?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                X