• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seasonal Affective Disorder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
    Don't reallly get grumpy this time of year, I just don't want to get out of bed and have a "can`t be ar*sed" approach" and feel a bit fed up. By end Jan I`m usually much better and looking forward to spring. Can`t be ar*ed chasing women either until Spring, would rather stay in and hibernate.

Since it`s got colder I`ve been arriving at client co later and they're- lucky if they see me before 10 , at least I don`t have to get out of bed when it's completely dark now.
    A woman in bed is better than a hot-water bottle!

Comment

SOD OFF WITH THESE POLLS AND JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE WILL YA!!

Oooeerr.. I better be voting absolutely I think

Can`t be ar*ed chasing women either until Spring, would rather stay in and hibernate.
      Ug ug .. Me man.. Make fire <beats chest>
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Not got SAD I don't think but having had a few sleepless nights, have discovered yet another brilliant xoggoth mind trick.

If you find your brain continually playing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tylor, the most effective antidote is to think of "The Air That I Breath " by the Hollies. Stops it in its tracks.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          If you find your brain continually playing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tylor, the most effective antidote is to think of "The Air That I Breath " by the Hollies. Stops it in its tracks.
          But what's the antidote for "Fernando" by Abba?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Overimbibing at a CUK do?
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Anne Widdecombe i think
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Anne Widdecombe i think

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  Overimbibing at a CUK do?
                  Impossible. There's no limit...

F**k what have I done?

Comment

I like winter when you get clear skies, even though this means frost and cold. It's the mild grey gloomy stuff I can't hack/
                    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

January and Febuary are usually a bit of a drag, esp leaving the house so early. I always take the summer off so that keeps me going.

Comment

Working...
                      X