• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phew, off the bench despite agents best efforts !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers all, I know it's just a 'yay, I've got a job' thread but it's nice to have some good news on here occasionally.
    Must admit my interview technique is pretty good, rate is about right for the role but I will be happy if/when the market starts pushing them up instead of down.

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
      Must admit my interview technique is pretty good, rate is about right for the role but I will be happy if/when the market starts pushing them up instead of down.
      Let me guess - they hired you for your overwhelming modesty?

Comment

Congrats and good to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Let me guess - they hired you for your overwhelming modesty?
          Modesty..... its my only fault!

Comment

nice one

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
              I used to have a good interview success rate up until recently - and it has plummeted

Comment

Working...
              X