• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran, should we invade?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You paint a picture of every Iranian seething with hatred for all things Western. But most Iranians are well educated, and sensible as dictionaries, and would be only too glad to see the back of the loonies in charge there now.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      You paint a picture of every Iranian seething with hatred for all things Western. But most Iranians are well educated, and sensible as dictionaries, and would be only too glad to see the back of the loonies in charge there now.
      Sounds a bit like here. Apart from the sensible bit obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Lost of Iranians are well educated, sensible as dictionaries and voted for the loonies in charge there now.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I know plenty of Iranians and they are all top guys. But the sad truth is that the media has brain washed a lot of the fools in the forum into thinking that they are a nation of savages. Ahmedinijad, Iran are all no threat to anybody but if you are stupid enough to think they are and believe the **** that comes out of the media then at least use your brain after it has been washed. Is attacking Iran going to achieve the desired objective? Are Iran going to be a walkover like Saddam/Al Qaeda? I think not, so better find a way to live with them.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            I know plenty of Iranians and they are all top guys. But the sad truth is that the media has brain washed a lot of the fools in the forum into thinking that they are a nation of savages. Ahmedinijad, Iran are all no threat to anybody but if you are stupid enough to think they are and believe the **** that comes out of the media then at least use your brain after it has been washed. Is attacking Iran going to achieve the desired objective? Are Iran going to be a walkover like Saddam/Al Qaeda? I think not, so better find a way to live with them.
            Is it at all possible that you're Iranian?
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              I know plenty of Iranians and they are all top guys
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Nope I certainly aint, which is why I know every persian restaurant in Manchester. If I were Iranian I'd make it myself.

Also if I were Iranian I wouldn't invite you to invade my country.
                Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 8 February 2010, 17:12.

Comment

Just as an aside, every Iranian woman I've ever met has been quite fit.

Is this a common thing or have I just met a very small subset of Iranian women?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I would have to agree with you there....

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                      Just as an aside, every Iranian woman I've ever met has been quite fit.
                      How could you tell? Weren't they all wearing burkas or something to hide their faces from predatory lustful men such as yourself?

Comment

Working...
                      X