• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need a bitchin' suit: Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    If you are of standard shape, Hugo Boss come recommended.

If you are not, visit a tailor.
    Another vote for Hugo Boss, but mine have been tailored to fit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmerPalmer View Post
      Another vote for Hugo Boss, but mine have been tailored to fit as well.
      I'd go bespoke over named off-the-peg. No offence Mr. Palmer. The difference will be considerable and the price not that different unless you head to the super smart parts of the big smoke.

As BlackenedBiker mentioned Crombie, I thought I’d say that I bought one of their coats in the winter sale. Mighty impressive military thing that easily fends off the worst of the weather, and I’m in Northern Ireland which is always bloody cold. I was so pleased I bought the old man one (albeit the more standard retro overcoat) for his birthday a couple of weeks back.

Comment

Crushed velvet with a white shirt with frills down the front. Remember Jason King?

Comment

Working...
        X