• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bringing milan into the 21st Century - How to use the quote button

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    WTF !!! If you feel like reading some weird stuff look it up on Urban Dictionary, there's no way I'm linking to it on here.. really MP, Dick Van Dyke would be shocked..
    I am sniggering my head off.

Dick loves it frankly.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Really Ms Poppins! I always thought of you as a thoroughly respectable lady of high values and no little culture, but of late you have acted in a most base and even obscene fashion! Your mentions of such practices as ‘Wolfganging’ were bad enough, but now you doubt the gender of a member of the fairer sex. You dirty degenerate.

PS, fancy a dirty weekend?
      You only think that cos of my avatar. It always fools 'em.

Go on then
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
      X