• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Propaganda - schnell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    www.bbc.co.uk

"What is a hung parliament?"

Ever feel like this is a foregone conclusion?

Cast your votes in vein [sic] people.

HTH
    Vain in that context

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      The only choice we get is democracy.
      Yeah, and the sort of democracy that can see a Party that gains less than 30% of the popular vote get the most seats, to boot.
      Robert Mugabe would be proud of such a system.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I think the term being bandies around much this days is balanced parliament which leads me to believe that there are many in the media thinking this is preferred option of the result of our general election this thursday week I have a couple of interesting observations to make on the subject and they will follow now. Firtsly I think that cameron has made a lot of ground in his hustlings of the past week. Secondly i think the liberal democrat Clegg, this clegg has been in a bubble which has been burst because he peaked too soon in the oresidential style debates that we all saw on our tv screen or tv screens in the past few weeks. I believe he has been revealed as a waree and i dont normally use this expression liberally. Thirdly i belive the willun has absoluteley no chance of winning this elecetion on thursday week. It is no longer possible. These are my thoughtts and doings on this elecetion and they are just my opinions but I think cameron will be in number 10 on friday week and the willun will be rreplaced by a temporary like Roy Hattersley or the like until they elect new leader at the labour conference in this autumn.

Comment

Originally posted by Swati View Post
          I think the term being bandies around much this days is balanced parliament which leads me to believe that there are many in the media thinking this is preferred option of the result of our general election this thursday week I have a couple of interesting observations to make on the subject and they will follow now. Firtsly I think that cameron has made a lot of ground in his hustlings of the past week. Secondly i think the liberal democrat Clegg, this clegg has been in a bubble which has been burst because he peaked too soon in the oresidential style debates that we all saw on our tv screen or tv screens in the past few weeks. I believe he has been revealed as a waree and i dont normally use this expression liberally. Thirdly i belive the willun has absoluteley no chance of winning this elecetion on thursday week. It is no longer possible. These are my thoughtts and doings on this elecetion and they are just my opinions but I think cameron will be in number 10 on friday week and the willun will be rreplaced by a temporary like Roy Hattersley or the like until they elect new leader at the labour conference in this autumn.
          Will someone translate the above for me from "whatf**kingLanguageisthat" to something more readable and understandable?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Will someone translate the above for me from "whatf**kingLanguageisthat" to something more readable and understandable?
            I can't decide if it's Sas or MF.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              They're both sad Onanists so could be either.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                It sounds decidedly like the ramblings of a retarded primate.................so my vote goes to sasguru.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Least we can get it up!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Least we can get it up!
                    How would you know? You're an Onanist!

Comment

How would you know? You're an Onanist!
                      I once met an old lady who told me every Sunday she was a Church Onanist! Bless.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X